Quotations by MF Twins
· Sorrow and happiness balance in life. If today was sad, happiness is round the corner.
· Time when lost, only brings regret.
· Hard work has its rewards – its benefits may not be apparent at once, they do surface with time.
· Live life in such a way that you do not have to regret and say ‘If only I had…’
· It’s not important to love someone. What is important is that you respect that someone!
· Life can only be lived once, So Start Living It!
· Persuasion in life is important. Put in all your efforts to achieve what you desire – for people who believe in you will call you determined and those who don’t will call you stubborn!
· The first ‘try’ should always be the best one.
· Those who can achieve success and fame are not born with it.
· Not everyone has the capacity to perform the best – believing that something will happen does not always make it happen.
· Hope is a mirage – it guides a person through the journey of life.
· You are a reflection of your parents – disliking them is indirectly disliking yourself.
· Learning cannot be forced or imposed. It happens in a moment and at a predetermined time. Pray that you learn before it’s too late.
· Authority is best when valued and not exercised unnecessarily.
· Knowing that a person is obliged to obey you, generates an immense sense of satisfaction. Realizing the power you hold, may mislead you in taking decisions.
· Truth is only valued by the ones who are righteous, for the ones who are possessed by their own beliefs are indifferent to it.
· Hope and depression are always at war. One will not let the other prevail, actually the very thought is washed away with the uncertainty of tomorrow.
· Good thinking, humility and kindness push a man upwards… lack of confidence, laziness, clash of thoughts, fear of failure, risk and the comfort of short cuts bring him down… the ratio of negatives to positives is 2:1, time to focus.
· What goes in doesn’t always come out… what comes out should undergo a thinking process.